So this is my second award that I have been nominated for and I am so thankful, I have enjoyed blogging so much so to get recognition like this is amazing and so rewarding. So thank you so much to my friend Relatableexistence for nominating me, like seriously I thought my blog was pretty boring but obviously not. So first here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they have been nominated
- Best compliment you have ever received? I really don’t know as compliments make me awkward so I don’t really remember them, I’m really trying to think but I seriously don’t know. Ugh! I wanna give you guys something so the best one I can think of at the moment is: “You are so good at running! You are so fast” says everyone at sports day, I used to be an athlete so I was heavily into all that and I always dominated sports day.
- Favourite book? And why? Easy I love 13 Reasons Why as it is one of the best written books ever! It approaches an extremely important subject that is normally brushed over and it does not sugar coat a thing, it takes suicide, depression, bullying and so many more important subjects and it exploits them, it shows the world just how cruel people can be, how some people can treat people with no respect. It finally shows the world how common suicide is and how even the smallest roles in someones demise amount to a larger end, for instance Zach only takes Hannah’s notes but they are the only good thing about her life at that moment in time.
- Who is your idol? Shay Mitchell, she worked her butt off to get to where she is now and she has a book, she was apart of a successful show that engrossed thousands of teenagers and young adults even my mum. Not only that but she lets her wanderlust flourish, she experiences life and she never apologies for what she does and who she is. She is truly someone who I aspire to be like and my idol as she is just so her, flaws and all. Plus she loves pizza so I love her!
- Favourite song and how does it make you feel? Alessia Cara scars to your beautiful as her message is super clear, it makes me feel comfortable in who I am and that what the world says does not matter. Alessia speaks from the heart always and that’s what I love about her songs, she is who she is and that is what her music is like. So check out Know-It-All it is such a good album. And then there’s clued up by Little Mix and it just reminds me to be me and it gives me this happy feeling when I hear it, plus when I met Little Mix that song was playing!!
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why? There’s too many places to choose from, but if I had to narrow it down to two I’d choose Bali as I have been obsessed with the place, food and culture since I can remember. I want to go to monkey temple, to the beaches pretty much everywhere. Then Havana as the place looks so colourful and retro and in the past, I know it’s the most expensive place on the earth but the people seem so interesting, cultural and the food looks divine.
- What age do you feel right now and why? I feel sixty and yes I know it’s old but I always feel like I’m older than I am, I am intellectual, wiser beyond my years. I am an old soul and I never feel as though I fit, people at my school worry about boyfriends, clothes and popularity but all of that means nothing to me, I worry about politics, oppression and books (knowledge). I love old films, old music and old books, the fifties and sixties fascinate me.
- What would be a perfect day for you? A day at the zoo, seeing all the animals, eating ice-cream, feeding the animals and just having fun with my friends and family.
- What makes you cringe? Socks! Yuck!! I hate them, they make me cringe and they make my teeth clench and I just hate the feeling its like someone is rubbing sand paper on my hands. Socks make me feel physically ill, I can barely touch them so now I wear ankle socks as they don’t make me feel as sick.
- What’s the most beautiful word in the world? Wanderlust.
- Which of your five senses would you keep if you could only choose one? What a good question! My hearing as I could not live without hearing music, music has become such huge part of my life and I love being able to hear people’s voices, you can hear when someone truly loves what they are talking about, you can hear when someone is in love, hurt, happy and broken, it’s a huge sense for me.